About Hilton Head Regional Healthcare
Hilton Head Regional Healthcare provides comprehensive healthcare to the Lowcountry at four locations including Coastal Carolina Hospital, Hilton Head Hospital, the Bluffton Medical Campus and the Bluffton-Okatie Outpatient Center. Coastal Carolina Hospital (CCH) is a 41-bed acute care hospital located in Hardeeville, S.C., serving the medical and healthcare needs of Jasper and Beaufort counties since November 2004. Hilton Head Hospital (HHH) is a 109-bed acute care hospital located on Hilton Head Island, S.C. Opened in 1974, HHH serves Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Okatie and surrounding counties. All facilities are owned and operated by Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare Corp. Both hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission, the nationâ��s oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency. Learn more about Hilton Head Regional Healthcare at www.hiltonheadregional.com.
About Coastal Carolina Hospital
Coastal Carolina Hospital (CCH) is a 41-bed acute care hospital located at 1000 Medical Center Drive in Hardeeville, SC. Opened in 2004, CCH joined the healthcare system in 2007 and serves patients in Bluffton, Okatie, Hardeeville and surrounding counties through its care team of over 400 colleagues and over 70 physicians. The hospital provides many services to the community including a 24-hour emergency department, a dedicated Womenâ��s Pavilion, and robotic-assisted minimally-invasive surgery. Coastal Carolina also has oversight of Tidewatch Emergency Department located in Okatie, SC which is the areaâ��s first stand-alone emergency facility providing convenient care staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians, experienced nurses and support staff 24/7/365. To learn more about Coastal Carolina Hospital and Tidewatch Emergency Department, please visit www.hiltonheadregional.com.
RN Mom and Baby PRN Nights Position Summary
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse - RN whose compassion, clinical expertise, and excellence are top priority. As an RN, you will conduct patient assessments and develop and implement nursing care plans to foster quality outcomes. You will have the opportunity to apply sound judgment, clinical expertise, and execute critical nursing interventions to all patient populations within the patient care setting.
Duties of the RN maybe include the following but not limited to:
1. Assess patient's status, analyze and interpret information for intervention
2. Work with physicians to facilitate quality patient care
3. Confers with Nursing Supervisors / Director as it relates to patient care outcomes on a continuous basis with other departments by directing activities towards positive outcomes
4. Establishes delivery system and utilize nursing process
5. Follows policies, procedures, standards for hospital
RN MOM AND BABY PRN NIGHTS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
1. Current State of South Carolina nursing license or licensure from another compact state within the prescribed guidelines of the South Carolina Nurse Practice Act.
1. One (1) year acute care experience or one (1) year specialty area experience preferred.
1. Current BLS certification.
2. ACLS certification within 6 months of hire or signing this job description.
3. Current Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) certification within 6 months of hire or signing this job description.
4. Certification in AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring within 6 months of hire or signing this job description, and is to be recertified every two years thereafter.
5. Certification in specialty area preferred.
6. STABLE certification recommended.
Job: Obstetric/Women Wing/Labor & Delivery
Primary Location: Hardeeville, South Carolina
Facility: Coastal Carolina Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Nights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.