All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Team Based Nursing Model*
Reimbursement for the NCLEX*
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 410 S 11th St, Lake Wales, FL 33853
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Lake Wales
AdventHealth Lake Wales is a licensed 160-bed hospital, with 24-hour emergency care and outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community and surrounding areas.
As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
Lake Wales is located in Central Florida in between Orlando and Tampa and is home to the Historic Bok Tower Gardens and Bird Sanctuary.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Employee Experience Partner (EEP) will facilitate and provide support for general human resources policies and procedures. Provides administrative support to the human resources function to include office management, document management, and customer service support. Provides support for employee events, engagement programs, and communication. Uses excellent customer service skills in promotion of the HR operating model and serves as a liaison with shared services as necessary. Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to, separation of work procedures. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth Orlando’s service standards.
• Coordinates and supports employee onboarding, regulatory compliance maintenance, and HR projects. Provides office administrative support utilizing excellent customer service skills while promoting the HR operating model. Specific office administration duties may include, but not limited to: ordering and managing inventory of office supplies, manage ingoing/outgoing mail, managing calendars and schedules for HRBP(s) as necessary, preparing agendas, taking minutes, and managing phone/walk-ins as appropriate to support HR operating model. Supports HR programs and initiatives at a local level as directed. Supports employee badge administration process, including granting and tracking badge access as appropriate, maintaining badge supplies, and printer maintenance.
• Coordinates activities and performs transactions as directed related to department and organizational design changes. Provides support service for candidate and new hire experience as directed, to include, but not limited to: serving as liaison to hiring manager and employee health as appropriate, completing new hire onboarding process, and supporting new hire orientation logistics. Supports processes for immigration regulatory compliance.
• Performs processing, tracking, and documenting compliance-related functions, such as: license/certification/registration maintenance, documentation of employee competencies and performance evaluations, orientations, and employee health requirements. Responsible for document management which may include but not limited to, scanning/filing/linking documents for employee HR files, preparing documentation for regulatory agencies, coordinating regular audits to ensure compliance requirements are met, and coordinating with HR Shared Services as appropriate for document management needs. Identifying and escalating issues, risks, and non-compliance.
• Tracks compliance with performance management process as directed. Performs separation of work processes as directed. Responsibilities may include, scheduling and conducting exit interviews, and facilitating repayment programs in coordination with shared services.
• Supports special compensation programs according to policy. Supports employee wellness program administration and tuition reimbursement programs according to policy and procedures. Provides transaction support for a PDO donation program.
• Supports employee events, projects, and communication as directed, examples include: service awards programs and events, mailing projects, employee related functions, local job fairs, open enrollment events and communication. Manages logistics related to employee engagement and retention programs, such as meal tickets and prizes.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of or aptitude to learn human resources disciplines applicable for assigned duties
• Professional, oral and written communication skills
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to handle confidential matters with maximum discretion
• Associate degree, OR
• Two years of human resources, administrative, or related experience
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.