Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Mental Health/Social Services
At Lifepoint Behavioral Health, we specialize in compassionate behavioral health services, including crisis stabilization for acute mental health and substance use disorders. Our philosophy is built on a psychosocial model of care and follows the core principles of resilience, recovery and restoration. Our teams are committed to providing superior patient care that exceeds industry standards as well as patient expectations.
Success within a company doesn't just happen. It requires committed teams of talented people who understand and embrace an organization's goals and work together at the highest level to achieve them. Join our team of interdisciplinary doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts today!
We are seeking a passionate, creative and goal-oriented Recreational Therapist to join the team at Wellbridge Healthcare Fort Worth and have an immediate impact on expanding on our success, growing our services and fulfilling our mission of improving the lives of all we touch.
As a Recreational Therapist you will:
- Planning and implementation of group sessions for each population
- Planning and implementation of individual sessions
- Documentation of group sessions and individual sessions
- Completion of Activity/Recreational Therapy assessments
- Planning and assisting with programming outside of normal group hours for special events
- Maintaining and ordering appropriate materials and supplies for interventions.
Qualifications - External
As a Clinical Program Therapist you will have:
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Therapeutic Recreation, or related field and minimum one year experience providing direct individual or group therapeutic services required
Licenses/Certification: Certified Recreation Therapist
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in psychiatric setting