Location: Pensacola, Florida
Nemours is seeking a Registration Specialist.
This position is responsible for: Greeting patients and families in accordance with Nemours Standards of Behaviors. Perform registration and check-in or check-out functions for the clinic(s). Verify and update demographics, insurance verifications, PCP and authorization/referral information when required at each encounter, make confirmation call, process payments, work Registration work-ques and attend daily huddles.
- Documentation: Ensure all annual mandatory forms are complete, accurate, updated and on file in accordance with NCSC policies.
- Financial: Collect all copays, coinsurance and self-pay amount due for services rendered. Adhere to end of ay business processing standard by verifying that cash analysis and receipts balance.
- Scheduling: Schedule follow up appointments as instructed via the appointment disposition.
- Work ques: Process encounters via the registration and check-out work que daily.
- Attend daily huddles.
- Appointment confirmation and reschedules.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager.
High School diploma
Medical Office Experience
Customer service experience