Location: Newark, Delaware
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Nemours is seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join our Primary Care Team in Newark, Delaware!
- Comprehensive patient assessments including history and physical examinations
- Formulating assessment and treatment plans of pediatric patients
- Communicating with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition
- Educating parents/caregivers on patient condition and plan of care
- Triaging and responding to phone calls from patient families
- Accurately recording patient information in the electronic medical record
- The NP must be able to work independently as well as part of multidisciplinary team.
Requirements for APRN:
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Three years of related clinical experience
- Active Delaware (or compact state) Registered Nurse Licensure required
- Active Delaware Advanced Practice Nurse Licensure, with or without prescriptive authority required
- Delaware Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), Federal DEA registration with Delaware Address
- Current National Pediatric Certification Required
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider (HCP) Certification required
Nemours offers its Associates a competitive salary and a robust benefits package that includes relocation, health/life/dental/vision for Associates and their dependents, a wellness program, CME, 403(b) with employer match, licensure and dues allowance, tuition reimbursement, legal plan, adoption assistance and many other benefit options. If you're looking for a position that will allow you to enjoy a work-life balance, have an opportunity for professional growth, and focus on pediatric care, this is the opportunity for you.