Location: Mountain Home, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Mountain Home is seeking a Radiologic Technologist to join our team!
Sign on Bonus for external hires!
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure, which may include informed consent as well as pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient. Consult ordering provider as needed.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as required.
- Perform daily equipment inspections. Participate in call rotation as needed.
- May operate the fluoroscopy/C Arm room without supervision.
- Assist provider during invasive procedures.
- Performs the most advanced tasks with little to no supervision.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 0 years's experience.
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification.
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Mountain Home
With a close-knit, rural community of 15,000, the Mountain Home lies on the eastern edge of a broad high-desert valley surrounded by vast acreages of public land. Lying a few miles east are the Boise National Forest, and the Danskin and Bennett Mountain Ranges, with peaks rising to over 8,000 feet. Located just 40 minutes southeast of Idaho's capitol city of Boise and home to Mountain Home Air Force Base, residents benefit from a cost of living roughly fifteen percent less than the national average. The city enjoys clean air, low crime rate and an abundance of recreational opportunities.
Learn more about what Mountain Home has to offer you:
City of Mountain Home | Bruneau Dunes State Park | Fishing at C.J. Strike Reservoir | Anderson Ranch Reservoir | Desert Canyon Golf Course | Mountain Home Historical Museum | Sled the Trinities | Mtn Home Country Music Festival | Downtown Revitalization Plan
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.