Location: Meridian, Idaho
Hospitality, Facility, Environmental Support
St. Luke's Health System in Meridian, ID is seeking a Supply Chain Tech 1 to join our Supply Chain team.
Unit/Position SummaryThe Supply Chain Technician 1 is responsible for typical supply chain operations and logistic functions to include but not limited to distribution, picking, put-away, product delivery, inventorying and stocking.
The Supply Chain Technician 1 is responsible for typical supply chain operations and logistic functions to include but not limited to distribution, picking, put-away, product delivery, inventorying and stocking.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:Individual incumbents may be responsible for a general overview or may specialize in one or more of the function areas of Supply Chain Operations listed below:
The Courier is responsible for the transportation of patient-related materials, mail, medical supplies, equipment, linen and other items as needed.*Sort and deliver items.*Complete forms for tracking and accountability of deliveries.*Maintain vehicle in clean, fueled, and ready condition.
Distribution:The Distribution Clerk is responsible for issuing medical/surgical supplies to all user departments in a prompt and efficient manner.*Answer inquiries on product availability.*Fill requisitions from stock.*Unloads, breaks down, tickets and stocks supplies.
Warehouse:The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for receiving, storing and distributing material, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness.*Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.*Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, and color or product code.
- Under direct supervision is responsible for inventory, issue, pick and deliver supplies and equipment in an accurate and timely manner while meeting supply chain productivity goals.
- Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Demonstrate strong service orientation to all customers.
- Performs standardized and routine clerical tasks. Compiles, files, and maintains records.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 0 years experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Valid driver's license if required to drive.
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.