Location: Valhalla, New York
: The Senior Director, Network Marketing is a marketing/creative visionary, a strategic thinker and an inspiring and engaging team leader. They will be responsible for the evolution and integrity of the WMCHealth brand and the development and deployment of marketing strategies to achieve the critical business objectives for Hudson Valley's premiere healthcare provider. The Senior Director, Network Marketing will matinain the organization's brand guidelines inclusive of its visual identity, naming architecture, position and voice. This leader also focuses the tools of the department on gaining the loyalty of targeted healthcare decision makers for customers, patients, prospective customers and referral sources. This leader provides leadership and direction over traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Ensure the brand is based on a robust and comprehensive understanding of WMCHealth's current and desired consumers, distinguishing characteristics and the articulation of a clear, cogent and compelling brand promise. Defines, communicates and polices organizational conformance to the brand.
- Builds out the tools and the team to identify clear consumer segments, measurable business objectives and targeted performance goals as the basis for setting forth the organization's broad marketing strategy and tactical plans. The work will clearly identify the consumer behavior that requires change/improvement; the messaging that will drive change; how the message will be delivered to the target audience; the resources needed; and the ongoing monitoring and corrective action planning to achieve success.
- Facilitates internal alignment and support across executive and clinical leadership for the brand, marketing strategy and key campaigns/ efforts.
- Works collaboratively with other departmental leaders as well as business development staff to ensure efforts are aligned with and advance the strategic goals and business objectives of WMCHealth.
- Performs other duties as assigned,
Ten or more years progressive leadership experience in marketing with a non profit organization. Experience managing teams and budgets in a complex environment, as well as demonstrated ability to collaborate across disciplines and geographies. Previous experience working in a large tertiary academic hospital/healthcare systems/medical groups is preferred but not required. Experience running account management in an agency environment preferred.
Bachelor;s degree in communcitiaons, advertising, public relations, hospital administration or related field required. Licenses / Certifications.
Special Requirements: Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of marketing, project management and strategic planning. Preference given to marketing leaders with extensive experience utilizing consumer relationship management (CRM0 software.
NorthEast Provider Solutions Inc.