AdventHealth Medical Group is looking for a dynamic and quality focused Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician to join our growing team at our medical practice located in Denver, CO!
Our integrated behavioral health team is committed to reducing the stigma of mental health and increased access to quality mental health care. We strive to have our patient’s leave our care feeling whole. We are seeking a Clinician who will model and lead excellence in clinical practice, clinician-patient relationships, and professionalism while maintaining AdventHealth’ s Mission, Vision, Values.
The AdventHealth Medical Group is a coalition of over 2,000 physicians, advanced practice providers, residents, fellows and faculty members. The AdventHealth Medical Group network offers a continuum of care across nine U.S. states. From primary care doctors to pediatricians and surgical specialists, we have physicians to support patient’s whole health at every age and every stage of life. This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
Benefits of employment with AdventHealth Medical Group:
Committed and collaborative leadership team
Established and successful program
Competitive salary and generous benefits package
Excellent health benefits
Comfort with using clinical expertise in an independent manner.
· Competence with DSM-5 diagnostic criteria and treatment planning based on these conditions.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to establish rapport quickly with a wide range of people. Proven ability to work within and coordinate a care team comprised of internal team members and community-based members.
· Conduct initial intake visit including detailed behavioral health and substance use history, biopsychosocial history and assessment.
· Appropriately assess suicide risk.
· Passion for providing mental health treatment to patients and assuring all patients receive whole person care.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· MSW or related field
· Minimum 2 years direct clinical experience delivering behavioral health care in a relevant setting.
· Prior formal training and experience in brief, structured counseling techniques (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) or Problem-Solving Treatment (PST), etc.).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Experience successfully working on multi-disciplinary teams.
· Experience working with medically ill patients in a primary care setting.
· Experience working with all age ranges of patients.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· LCSW - State of Colorado Licensed Clinical Social Worker or LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)
Denver Metro area is one the healthiest and fastest growing area in the country. It enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the world. With 300 annual days of sunshine, residents can play, walk, and run outdoors all year. It is home to rising stars in culinary and arts patrons enjoy the largest collection of performing arts stages under one roof in the world.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.